Thank you to 4 Year Old Adult for nominating me to take part in this fun – and challenging – challenge. Hopefully the exercise will nudge me out of my apathy and get the creative juices flowing again.
It was a cold misty night in May, I was dozing. With a start, I sat up. A sound … A crash, a thud, a growl and a hiss. What was that? Not a python – too loud. Nor a croc; too far inland. I slowly spun around, looking into dark shifting shadows trying to spy a hungry wild animal lurking – stalking its human snack. A touch, soft and light against my shin and a low rumbling purr. That darn cat!
Did anyone see what I did there? A paragraph written without using the letter ‘E’ – it’s not as easy as it seems!
Anyone who wants to can take part but to keep the chain going I nominate these bloggers (I know the rules say to respond within 24 hours and I understand not everyone has time on their hands so, because I can, I have changed this to 5 days. Also, it is not compulsory to take up the challenge but it would be fun if you did):
The formal rules for accepting this challenge are:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?) then comment here and link back to this URL: https://redefiningrandom.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/allergic-to-e-challenge/
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Go ahead, show us your creativity. Good luck.